Help make the 10th Anniversary Prairie Fest the best ever!
Some of the volunteer tasks that we need help with:
Before and After the festival
- Set up festival site on Friday (includes marking grid spaces, posting signs, etc)
- Help exhibitors set up on Saturday morning before the festival begins
- After the festival ends (approximately 8pm) help breakdown, gather tables, pick up trash and load the box van, etc.
During the festival
- Headquarters runners: take messages, etc. between HQ and various other festival locations as needed
- Single occupant booth relievers: sometimes there's just one person tending a booth for 8 hours; you can make their day by giving them a break.
- Art runners: check on artists, bring finished work to the gallery
- Gallery attendant
- Science & Education Zone: Lead a one hour hike for kids between 11 am and 4 pm. Training required. Register here for hike leader training (You do not need to register on this page as well). Contact Heather Foote for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Science & Education Zone: Manage the hike registration booth or help kids make prairie seed balls (Please register here for registration or craft volunteering; no training necessary.)