11am to Sunset
a FW Weekly Best Outdoor Cultural Event winner
10th Anniversary Year
Join us on the wildflower-covered hills of your local prairie to celebrate the natural world, local creators, music, and more.
- Free & open to the public -
- Live, local music on 2 solar-powered stages.
- Performances by trailside and tipi storytellers
- A second performance stage will bring you more music and ideas
- Belly dancers! End of the day drum circle!
Enjoy guided wildflower tours for young and old at the Best Place to View Wildflowers in the Metroplex.
- Explore the creations of local artists and craftspeople
- Green living exhibitors
- State and local environmental folks
- Nature Science Hikes by Prairie Keepers
- The festival features a kids area with educational activities and discovery hikes.
- Don't miss the Boy Scout Monkey Bridge!
- Face Painting
- Giant Jenga
Experience site-specific interactive art installations, plein air painters and “live artists”, creating art on site.
Tasty local food and beverages